The Mind Centre was a counselling and meditation centre for several years before morphing into an information centre for people seeking to know more about mind and body health. We still firmly believe in the power of meditation and will be regularly updating our readers about new research and developments in this field, as well as body health and mind health. We regularly attend meditation and yoga retreats and have run meditation retreats ourselves. We respect all spiritual beliefs and love to write about how spirituality can help people overcome difficult times. Our goal is to help others live meaningful, happy lives their own way, as we live ours.
- Prescribing us to Death
- Sleep Deprived? White Noise Could Help
- 7 Science-backed Ways to Reduce Stress
- The mind-body benefits of Ayurveda
- Tackling mental health over a beer
- Startups, Education and Busyness: Are People in the Startup World More Intelligent?
- Your Child Will be an Awesome Adult When They do Yoga: Here’s Why
- Not Into Meditation? Here Are 4 Fun Ways To Get The Same Benefits As Meditating… Learn How To Meditate Anywhere!
- ieMR: The first step in replacing nurses with AI and robots?
- Discipline of the Body and Mind: Using Martial Arts Forms as Moving Meditation