The Mind Centre was a counselling and meditation centre for several years before morphing into an information centre for people seeking to know more about mind and body health. We still firmly believe in the power of meditation and will be regularly updating our readers about new research and developments in this field, as well as body health and mind health. We regularly attend meditation and yoga retreats and have run meditation retreats ourselves. We respect all spiritual beliefs and love to write about how spirituality can help people overcome difficult times. Our goal is to help others live meaningful, happy lives their own way, as we live ours.
- Discipline of the Body and Mind: Using Martial Arts Forms as Moving Meditation
- The impact of city sounds on your health
- Natural Light: The Benefits of Brightening up Your Home
- Noise, sound and music: the role of emotion
- THE ART OF MINDFULNESS: WHY MINDFULNESS MATTERS
- How to Build the Most Effective Work Schedule
- What are Lectins?
- The Professor of Extreme Wellness
- 5 Practical Ways to Improve Your Mental Health
- THE FIVE TIBETANS