The Mind Centre was a counselling and meditation centre for several years before morphing into an information centre for people seeking to know more about mind and body health. We still firmly believe in the power of meditation and will be regularly updating our readers about new research and developments in this field, as well as body health and mind health. We regularly attend meditation and yoga retreats and have run meditation retreats ourselves. We respect all spiritual beliefs and love to write about how spirituality can help people overcome difficult times. Our goal is to help others live meaningful, happy lives their own way, as we live ours.
- WHY IT’S OK TO BE A POTTY-MOUTHED, ANGRY SPIRITUAL BEING
- FAT, FORTY AND FATIGUED: MUST BE MY FLORA
- The Ultimate Guide To The Mediterranean Diet And Improving Brain Power
- Model / Activist
- Pot for PTSD
- IN THE MOOD FOR MAGNESIUM
- 10 Foods to Keep Alzheimer’s at Bay
- Slam Duncan Yoga
- Do this. Don’t argue with me now!
- Parapsychology: It’s all Stargate, PSI and Ghostbusters